Our customer support team have listened to your feedback and used their knowledge to put together a list of answers to your most frequently asked questions. Please use the below categories to find an answer to your question.
Need help booking?
How do I make a Transfer booking?
1. Select the name of the location you would like to be picked up from Airport or Holiday resort.
2. Then select the name of the location you would like to be dropped off in Airport or Holiday resort.
3. Select your date of travel (One-way journey)
4. Select your date of travel (Return journey)
5. You will now be required to provide a time
6. Select the number of passengers travelling. Please ensure you also select the number of infants and children in your party from the drop-down lists.
7. Click the ‘Search’ button to see a list of vehicle types available for your journey
8. Click ‘Book now’ next to the vehicle to book your transfer reservation
9. Complete all the details on reservation form.
*Lead name and Surname – We only need one name for the whole party
*Email Address – We need this information as your booking confirmation and e-
Ticket will be sent by email
*Mobile Number – This is mandatory (We require your mobile number to fulfil our
service and inform you of your pickup time )
*Airport you are flying from or to
10. You now need to complete your payment details
*Select your payment method (PayPal or pay on arrival)
11. After submitted you will receive a reference number for your booking.
PS . If the location you are looking for is not available to book online, please follow the below link and select “need quote”
What information do I need in order to book?
1. Total number of passengers – please make sure you include infants and children in the total number of passengers in your party
2. Overseas accommodation address – in any resort there may be more than one building with the same name, so please include the full address to avoid confusion
3. Flight details – if you’ve booked a private vehicle our partners will monitor your flight where possible, your flight number ensures you are picked up and dropped off at the right time
Help! I can't find the location I want to book
If the location you’re looking for isn’t available to book online, please send your query to [email protected]
I want to book a vehicle for 3 people when we arrive and 5 people when we return, how can I do this?
In order to book a different number of passengers for both journeys, you will have to make separate one way bookings to cover your full route.
How do I pay for my booking?
1. You may pay on arrival to the driver by cash
2. You may pay deposit via Paypal by credit card.
3. You may pay full via Paypal by credit card.
What is my outbound flight number?
This is the number for your flight to the airport where our partner will pick you up.
What is my inbound flight number?
This is the number for your flight from the airport where our partner will drop you off.
Once I’ve booked
Do I need to confirm my outbound transfer service?
There is no need to confirm this part of your journey, however, if there is a change to your flight time please contact our partner using the contact details on your e-Ticket.
I have booked a one way service to the airport. How do I find out my pick up time?
Enter a valid mobile number at the time of booking in order to receive an SMS confirmation 24 hours prior to your pick up timei.
The emergency number on your e-Ticket is available if you are unable to use any of the above.
Do I need to check my booking with you after I get my booking confirmation?
No, you don’t need to ,we will contact with you via whatsapp to confirm your reservation
Where will I be dropped off/picked up from?
We do operate a door to door service.
What do I do once my flight has landed?
Please report to our representative within one hour of your flight landing. You will find detailed instructions on your reservation form with directions to the meeting point. If you have trouble locating our representative please call the local emergency telephone number, which you will find on your reservation form.
How long do I have to wait at the airport before my vehicle departs?
Your vehicle will leave as soon as you have located your driver.
What happens if my flight is delayed or cancelled?
On private vehicle services our partners monitor flight arrival times in case of delays. If possible please contact our partner using the number supplied on your reservation form to inform them of any delays. Wherever possible we will rearrange your pick up.
My departure service hasn't arrived! What do I do?
Please wait a maximum of 20 minutes after the pick up time previously agreed before calling the number on your reservation form.
I have had a change of accommodation, how do I let you know?
If you have not yet travelled and your new accommodation is in the same area/city/resort please amend the name of your accommodation using the ‘Amend/cancel a booking’ tab in the ‘My bookings’ section of our website. If you are travelling within 48 hours please contact us via Whatsapp.
I’m back from my trip
What do I do if I lose something on a hoppa vehicle?
If you leave property in a F2T vehicle on arrival, please call the emergency number provided on your reservation form.
What do I do if I have a complaint?
If you are yet to travel on your return service please contact our partner using the details provided on your reservation form.
Should steps taken by our partner not resolve your concerns to your satisfaction please use the post trip complaint proceedure outlined in our Terms and Conditions.
Where possible, please submit complaints within 28 days of your return date. Please post any complaints at [email protected]
Complaints arising from failure to follow our terms and conditions such as not travelling with your reservation form, failing to reconfirm your journey and incorrect information supplied at the point of booking will not be considered.